How to dress your best for cocktail parties? Here are the dos and don`ts
WHAT TO WEAR
* Metallic embellishments: You can go for metallic jacquard flare fits, embellished neck metallic trapeze dresses, metallic skirts and metallic pencil dresses.
* Sequin dresses: Maxis, long gowns or sequin corset fitted dresses can do the magic.
* Cropped jackets: Black leather jackets along with black pump shoes, long sleeve lace cropped bolero shrugs and cropped metallic velvet jackets can be considered too.
* Embellished tops: Embellished Indian kurtis teamed up with black wide leg pants, sequin embellished sparkle glitter cowl neck tank top and embellished crop tops are good options.
* Slim black pants: Pick anything from black lace jumpsuit, black two-piece party pants to a simple printed chiffon wide leg pants.
* Black party dress teamed up with metallic pumps: Heels in nude/brown/bronze, metallic open toe chunky heels, pointed toe leather pump high heels can make you stand out.
* Statement jewellery: White and silver grey pearl cluster bib chunky necklace, chunky bold cluster bib necklace, crystal cluster necklace and shiny gems necklace can complete the look.
* Chic bags: Beaded clutches, silver satin rhinestone bags and glitter fabric purse or bags will help to accessories the party look.
WHAT NOT TO WEAR
* Dull outfits: Avoid wearing dresses in dull yellow, pale green or mustard colour.
* Daytime outfits: Don’t wear the regular outfits like jeans, T-shirts, flat heels or shoes with ordinary looks.
* Corporate clothes: Wearing corporate clothes or formals like shirts, pants or suits would be a fashion disaster